When something goes wrong do you bless it or curse it?
Our natural reactions often lead us towards the negative, but that only breeds more negativity.
I learned about blessing people and situations many years ago through Catherine Ponder in her book, _’The Prosperity Secrets of the Ages’._ The practice has served me very well over the years and I’d like to share it with you. It is a very simple way to say a positive prayer for someone or something. One of Catherine Ponder’s favourites is “I bless you, and bless you for the goodness of God that is within you.”
You can create your own blessings.
We are not trying to change someone to our will but offer our positive thoughts of good for them.
When you are sending positive thoughts and vibrations towards a person they are much more likely to respond in kind. It always has much better results than cursing them.
When to use blessings:
1. Anytime you are angry at someone or can’t seem to settle a disagreement with them. In Catherine’s book, she sites several examples of people being paid debts owed to them once they blessed the debtor and saw them as prosperous and able to pay.
2. Any part of your body that experiences pain or illness can be blessed. You can bless yourself and your own emotions too.
3. A boss or co-worker who makes work life difficult may stop harassing you, once you have blessed them and the situation.
4. Always bless your bills and your creditors and thank them for the service they provide. Once you start doing that you will always have the money to pay them on time.
5. Bless your travel plans and see them going smoothly.
6. Bless your taxes and politicians. Politicians need to be blessed with the wisdom to make the best decisions for all who they serve. Blessing them will help much more than complaining about them.
7. Bless strangers you meet in the store. I do this inside my head often as I’m shopping.
8. Bless your relationships with your family, friends and significant others. Bless them when you feel they’ve hurt you. Relationships heal quickly after you stop worrying about the “wrong” someone had committed against you and begin blessing them.
You can bless any situation and if the act of blessing shifts how you feel about it, the changes it creates can seem magical.
Emmet Fox said:
“Bless a thing and it will bless you. Curse a thing and it will curse you. If you put your condemnation upon anything in life, it will hit back at you and hurt you. If you bless a situation, it has no power to hurt you and even if it is troublesome for sometime, it will gradually fade out, if you sincerely bless it.”
Always remember that happy people are not mean or rude, so send your blessings to those who treat others cruelly. If they turn happy, they will change their behavior and everyone benefit. Even if things don’t suddenly shift with the person or situation being blessed, you will surely feel better once you have blessed them.
*My continual prayer for you is that you may always be blessed aplenty and be aware of it too, so that you in turn, will be a blessing to one and all around you.*
GOD BLESS U LOADS OF SMILES HAMESHA
🌟Have A Blessed Day 🌟🌺